Driving Directions to The Courtside
Just two miles from downtown Boston, The Courtside is easily accessible from almost anywhere!
The Courtside Restaurant & Pub
Directions by on the M.B.T.A. subway
- Take the M.B.T.A.'s Green Line subway to Lechmere Station.
- From Lechmere, follow Cambridge Street (in the same direction that the train was traveling) three blocks to Third Street.
- The Courtside is 1/2 block down on your right after the traffic light at Third Street.
Directions by car from the west
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90 East to I-93 North.
- Follow the directions from the south listed below.
Directions by car from the south
- Take I-95 North or MA Route 3 North (if necessary) to I-93 North.
- Take I-93 North through Boston to Exit 26, Storrow Drive.
- As you exit the tunnel, stay left for North Station/Leverett Circle/28N.
- Follow the directions at the bottom of this page.
Directions by car from the north (Via I-93)
- Take I-95/Route128 to Exit 37A, I-93 South (if necessary)
- Take I-93 South towards Boston to Exit 26, Storrow Drive/North Station.
- Stay right for North Station/Leverett Circle/28N.
Directions by car from the north (Via US Route 1, Chelsea, Revere, Saugus, Lynn)
- Take Route 1 South over the Tobin Bridge ($3.00 for cars).
- Follow signs to Storrow Drive/North Station and then North Station/Leverett Circle/Rt 28N.
Directions by car from the north (Via Route 1A, Logan Airport, East Boston, Winthrop)
- Take Route 1A South through the Sumner Tunnel ($3.00 for cars).
- After the tunnel, enter the connector tunnel labeled Storrow Drive.
- Follow signs for North Station/Leverett Circle/Rt 28N.
Continuation for all directions above
- At the traffic light, turn left. At the next light under the stone arch bridge, take a right onto the O'Brien Highway (Rt. 28N), and pass the Museum of Science on your left.
- Continue through the two sets of traffic lights and get in the left lane to bear onto Cambridge Sreet.
- Go straight through three sets of lights (you will pass Lechmere Station on your right) crossing First, Second, and Third Streets.
- The Courtside will be on your right 1/2 block after Third Street.